Monday, August 18, 2008

Dimples of Venus


Boo Boo mentioned this morning that one of her guy friends was intrigued by her "back dimples". Of course, we decided to investigate the anatomy of the lucky women that posses this little discussed, widely admired, upper-butt trait. She googled "dimples on back" and wow, what a response. One young man noted on a list serve devoted to the female form, "How could I have gone all through college and not known about back dimples!" Obviously he's a boob-man or he would have noticed.

I, myself, am a boob girl. I like all boobs, except ones that look like my mom's. Which are large. Very large. Like....stupid big. I'll stop now, because I can feel her death-stare all the way from Georgia. But seriously, anything small or medium, high or low is good with me. The butt? I could care less.

But these back dimples, or as Wiki says "Dimples of Venus", are amazing. I have seen them on women and damn, pretty freakin awesome. BooBoo thinks that eventually a plastic surgeon will be able to give you Dimples of Venus for the cost of a few car payments. She may be right.

Funny how parents used to think if we can keep our baby girl's boobs, stomach, and ass cheeks under-cover we're doing good. Now we have to monitor our kid's lower backs? Ridiculousness.

Boo Boo- as you venture off into the wild life of college, please keep your pants up. None of this low-rise crap. I want to see those jeans at your navel. God forbid the boys find out you have back dimples.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimples_of_Venus

No comments: