Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Woah. Dude. Woah dude.

Ok, so I know. I know I post all too often about some art-form and then tear it to bits because it either A) skeeves me out or B) pisses me off (beside...don't artist like to evoke emotion?!) but this time its different.

Have you ever seen "Reverse Graffiti?" This one is by Scott Wade. Not only does it highlight a medium thats right under our noses- yet for obvious reason often overlooked- it makes what some consider unsightly amazing.

This shit right here- best thing I've seen all year. And I should know. I have mind numbingly important opinons when it comes to visual media.
My Art 101 proff said so in 1998.


Photo Credit: Reverse Graffiti: Activist Art Extraordinaire. Johanna Smith for The Huffington Post. 2008
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/28/reverse-graffiti-activist_n_138621.html

No comments: