Thursday, October 30, 2008


HOLY HELL, it finally happened.

I got flag'd on Craigslist.


For all the times I have appropriately flagged some skeevie horn-ball for posting an ad that starts with "Cum over for some hot..." in the Platonic WFW section!

For all those times I have flagged "Help me transfer my money into your account...from Uganda." in the Employment section!

This is the thanks I get. And, to add insult to injury, all this for commenting on my SOLAR TOILET interest*. Of all things, I get flagged over toilet talk!

Some person put an ad/comment/discussion thing up on Craigslist and had a question about solar toilets. I decided to chime in and sent a link to my solar out-house blog post. Instead of writing a long drawn out post (stop rolling your eyes), I decided to simply say "Solar out-houses, a great alternative- check out my toilet blog on 52islandweeks.blogger.com".

Well, some post'er (tag name "jazzy_jeep3000"...dumbass) said it was a tacky attempt to try to get people to go to my blog and flagged my ass!
I have been accused of hor'ing out my website! By someone named "jazzy_jeep3000."
Please be kidding. All I can do is envision some asshole driving a gas guzzeling, jacked out Jeep with foot-high lifted 32 inch tires, a KC top-mount light rack and a Calvin-pissing-on-Chevy sticker in the back window (right next to thier McCAIN-PALIN sticker).
Have you nothing better to do jazzy_jeep3000 than harrass someone trying to do a little for the planet?
I, of course, had nothing better to do than blog about an out-houses.
Quite possibly, we're equal.



*(obsession...whatever).

No comments: