Sunday, September 7, 2008

More Viewers - More Meaning


Since hyper-linking this site to my new MySpace I've had a lot more friends, family and...none of the above, read this Blog. For a very long time, by ASL number Viewer Count in the upper left hand corner was at zero,zero,zero,zero. Now its got almost 40 hits. Which isn't that much but...enough for me to have gotten some responses.

"Whats this mean?"
"Whats your motivation for posting that picture?"
"Was that me you were referring to?"
"Are you mad/sad/angry/frustrated with me?"
"Did you mean to come off so angry/happy/concerned/dorky/in love?"

I guess I should let ya'll in on my motivation behind writing on here. Its just for me. I think it - write it - post it- forget it. I shove my baggage into CyberSpace, and the last place I want it to land is on the people I love. I don't even want it to come back to me- so I don't even read the damn thing.

The pictures and the words have no hidden meaning for you, the reader. They have meaning for me, but if I try to explain the meaning- after you've read it- I have a hard time articulating it very well. It comes off wrong. I feel shy. I fear that you won't love me as unconditionally as I probably love you.

If you choose to read, and by all means go for it, please take everything with a grain of salt. This web page and a buck wouldn't buy you a cup of coffee. That means that while it's a peek- and I emphasize peek- at my scrambled, rapid fire thought- its not worth upsetting anyone.

I love you all and loving you is my life's meaning.

No comments: